Tuesday 6 November 2007

Website Look

Hi Girls,

Had a look at the websites you mentioned Ilia and I think the two that will be most useful to us are Axis and Artquest. These both seem professional and in depth and I like the layout.

I haven't had a chance to look at the business plan stuff yet.

I think I will try and see old boss Paul tomorrow and see if I can get any advice on starting up an art website.

I will not be able to make the private view on Friday either as my lovely boyfriend is taking me away to Brighton! However, I'm sure I will see it if I go down there tomorrow and Ilia, if you fancy it when you're back, maybe we can all go together?

With regards our website name, just to get the ball rolling, how about Artbaby? I don't expect either of you to like this or think it's a good idea, but we should try and think of a name for ourselves.

I am now going to chase up the Slade.

xxx

No comments: