Monday 26 November 2007

I know what you mean! I feel like we have been labelled as cut-throat capitalists rather unjustly.

However, I think we can probably turn this to our advantage. In light of the results, we should get rid of the subscription fee and rely on the commission and advertising (which I forgot to put into my section - will add that now!). Perhaps we could think about charging for subscription once we have built up the image of the site a little more?

I think Claire will appreciate that we have carried out primary market research and have taken the collected responses into account - it makes good business sense. However, I don't think we should feel too offended - after all, we are trying to start a business, which will not always appeal to the idealists at SLADE!

Shall I start writing up the market research bit? Any news from Paul?

x

No comments: