Monday 26 November 2007

Apologies

Morning Ladies,

As you may have noticed, I'm not at uni today - I have had the stomach bug from hell over the weekend and didn't get much sleep last night. So, apologies for being absent.

However, I have managed to write up my section of the report, which I will email to you individually. You will see that two chapters are yet to be completed - "Market Research" and "Start Up Costs and Capitalisation".

Carly, I noticed that you had included the questionnaire to SLADE in your section - does that mean that I shouldn't include it as primary market research? Also, I have been tracking the results on surveymonkey.com - 818.8% said that they wouldn't pay our subscription fee! There are some REALLY negative responses as well - do you think we should still include them? Or, should we just be economical with the truth?

As regards the Costs, I have emailed Claire Warwick and am awaiting a reply.

Hope you guys are ok - sorry again for not being there.

xx

No comments: