Monday 26 November 2007

Thinking positively

I have not heard from Paul - I don't expect to immediately as he hates having to write long replies!



Ilia and I had a chat this afternoon and we think it will be useful to be able to provide evidence that we actively sought feedback and responded to it. So yeah, no sign up fee and no star rating.

With regards where we mention the survey results, I think that should be in the Market Research section as you suggested, and I may mention it briefly in my introductory bit.

I also thought it might be a good idea if we went back through the Electronic Publishing lectures to have a look at whether information included in any of the sessions is of relevance to our project. But maybe you've already done this in which case - I will go back through them!

Hope you're feeling better - I am going home soon to read through your write up.

xxx

No comments: