Wednesday 7 November 2007

Response

Hello Ladies,

Sorry for not reponding sooner - things have been rather hectic at work.

As regards the websites Ilia posted, I was really impressed by http://www.deviantart.com/. The layout is simple yet effective, and I like the single navigation bar. Also, I think the options to Chat, Shop or access a Forum are interesting facilities, which the others don't seem to offer.

In relation to the Business Plans, I think that we'll probably get extra marks for integrating such a format into the suggestion Claire Warwick gave us, so definately something to consider.

Carly, I'd love to come and meet Paul from LondonArt- what kind of time were you thinking? I am available from 6:30pm most evenings.

As for the name, I haven't managed to come up with anything that's not cringeworthy but I will keep you posted!

xxx

No comments: