Monday 26 November 2007

Shocked!

Hey,

Claire you poor thing - hope you feel better soon.

I have just looked at some of the survey responses. Ouch, their is one preson in particular who is extremely harsh. Do you think it is worth circulating another email? I don't think it was made clear in the original email that we would be providing advice and sending out a newletter on upcoming events etc. Or, maybe it is worth rethinking our intention to charge a subscription fee. Maybe we should just be focusing on advertising as our source of income. It seems to be the money that has generated the most hostility. It might do us some favours in our report if we admit that we had originally intended to charge users but after sending out a survey, we decided against it. I'm really not sure now.

I know this is only a theoretical project but I feel really offended by that one person's comments. Is that silly?

x

No comments: