Sunday 6 April 2008

Snowy April

I awoke this morning to a vision of anachronistic festivity. If I could work out how to do it I would upload the photos I took on my mobile of snow-kissed Camden.

Unfortunately, my technological prowess has thus far failed me. I have, however, found that I am not alone in my early morning snap happy action. My friend down the road just sent me this picture:




And Seamus McCauley has also posted on Virtual Economics with his images of snow-covered daffodils.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic and the feeling of unseasonal festivity.... such a pity that it never lasts in the metrolops! Now it's become the normal mundane mediocrity of mid-spring alliterative allusion to unseasonal seasons of spring in Somerstown!

Lalalaura said...

That is a mere fairy dusting when compared with the blankets dumped on the North East.

Suggestion for Travel Mail - soothing interactive stress busting game for your users to play on their BB as they queue at T5?

Lxx

Carly said...

Miss Jones!

I shall suggest this to our publisher.

Alan Joseph Slater said...

Aah.... but fairy dust seems somehow more appropriate for the occupant of the fairy bower! XXX