Tuesday 22 April 2008

Server troubles

Funny start to the week. I had a kind-of half day today because we had a revision session in the morning, which was not uplifting. Also, even though I know I shouldn't be bothered by it, everyone else seems to have a much stronger grasp of xslt than I do. And - I got a rubbish mark for my proof-reading exercise.

A release went out today, which was fine-ish except a few things were forgotten and something weird has happened with some images on the local server which only I have been playing with recently . . .

This morning I saw an interesting funeral procession commence from the funeral parlor across the road. I think I counted 6 stretched black cars and a beautiful black carriage pulled by 4 black horses.

1 comment:

Alan Joseph Slater said...

Don't fret about weird happenings on servers..... apart from that leading to possible paranoia.... this is the machine age and machines do, at times, have a mind of their own... or, at least, occasionally like to take a holiday from their own reality and try to confuse us mere mortals! XXX