Tuesday 4 December 2007

Panic?

Hey,

Just re-read through coursework guidelines and it says the LIMIT is 3500 words, not circa 3500!
Also, when asked to provide a sample of our product, this should 'ideally' be in markup - although not essential for publishing students; ie it probably IS essential for us ECP students.

I have been looking at the combined business plan and I think we could cut the word count by putting your layout diagram Ilia in the Products and Services section and using the home page/portfolio page etc description as an appendix. I've also seen a few other bits and pieces that can be cut but don't think it's going to amount to anything major. I'll get cracking on it now and email you both.

I also think it would be a good idea if all 3 of us met up before Monday - definitely before Wednesday.

How are you feeling Claire?

xxx

No comments: