Thursday 25 October 2007

Sorry . . .

Sorry girls,

I had French cless and forgot I hadn't done my homework . . blablabla

Ok, I will see Ilia today anyway for Systems Management - can't wait (hmm).

I'm thinking this questionnaire will be a fairly short document. Probably start with a brief outline of our product and what we intend to do.
  • Does this sound like a service you would use?
  • What services would be useful to you/would you expect to be included?
  • What are your biggest concerns about your professional future?
  • Do you have or will you have a clear plan for when you graduate?
  • How do you go about getting your work displayed at the moment?
  • What, in your experience, is the best way of generating interest in your work?

Ok just a few ideas - I'm a bit rushed because I've just seen the time and I have to dry my hair.

Speak to you both soon,

Carly

No comments: