Friday 12 October 2007

Ilia that sounds really interesting!

At the website I worked for, artists pay an annual fee to have their work exibited and the public place offers on works of art via the website. We organised exhibitions for the artists subscribed to the site. One was The Art of Love at the Oxo Tower . . .

So I can see that sort of thing really works.

I can't wait to hear more about what your friend set up.

How are you feeling now? Weekend in bed with tissues and hot drinks?

I am so excited about The Mask of the Red Death tonight - still not sure what to wear though . . .

If I don't speak to you before, I'll see you Monday - maybe we can arrange a meeting with Claire then.

xxx

1 comment:

Carly said...

Will this appear on the blog?

am I writing in italics?

See you Monday

x