Saturday 13 September 2008

Vancouver arrival

I'm here in Vancouver staying in the stunning Fairmont Waterfront. Below is a similar looking room to the one I'm staying in with a view over the harbour.



I'm here with a group of journalists on a sustainable tourism press trip organised by Rocky Mountaineer. We've been looked after very well so far - had a wonderful dinner in the hotel's restaurant last night after a tour of their rooftop herb garden.

Today we have the morning to ourselves so I think some of as are going to met up and go for coffee and perhaps a cycle round the park or a trip to the aquarium. Then in the afternoon we're being taken on a green tour of Vancouver before dinner at C Restaurant with Lexi Beston.


Can't wait!

3 comments:

Lalalaura said...

Looks just stunning - it will take me some time to overcome my envy and have nice thought about you.
Lxx

Anonymous said...

Just one word: WOW!!!!
;)
Have fun Carly!
Cu soon :)
Marco ;)

Carly said...

I am back now from my adventure - it was fantastic!